New Jersey State Courts
- Legislative Authority to Adjust Judicial Benefits Under the New Jersey Constitution by Thomas M. Johnson, Jr.
- Temporary Assignments to Fill Vacancies on the New Jersey Supreme Court by Earl M. Maltz
- Judicial Funding Mandates Related to Education Sharply Decline by Eric A. Hanushek & Alfred A. Lindseth
- Dollars and Sense: Understanding the New Jersey Supreme Court’s Role in Education and Housing by Frederic J. Giordano, Shauna Peterson, & Robert T. Miller
- Key Findings: Statewide Survey of 507 Likely Voters in New Jersey by the polling company™, inc./WomenTrend