To find an event near you or to search through our event archives, use the browse feature on the left.
Stanford Student Chapter
May 5, 2014
- Professor Josh Blackman, South Texas Law
Learn Liberty Academy Online Course
May 5, 2014
The Cayman Islands, infamously known for international tax sheltering, experienced a miracle when it went from a backwards and savage barter economy in the 1960s, to a per capita GDP that was higher than the UK’s in the 1980s.
Join us as we partner up with LearnLiberty.org and Prof. Andrew Morriss to explore the institutional, legal, and regulatory frameworks, predicated on property rights and a rule of law, that led to this mass wealth creation and complete economic transformation in only 20 short years!
Executive Branch Review Project
May 7, 2014
A key element of the Practice Groups' Executive Branch Review project is our annual conference. This year's Executive Branch Review Conference is scheduled for Wednesday, May 7th as a full day conference at the Mayflower Hotel in Washington, D.C. [Register now!]
The Minnesota Lawyers Chapter
May 9, 2014
- Greg Pulles, Minneapolis Attorney
- Marie Failinger, Professor of Law at Hamline University School of Law and Editor of Hamline's Journal of Law and Religion
- The Late Roger Magnuson, Partner, Dorsey & Whitney, LLP
- Peter A. Swanson, attorney in private practice and a Judge Advocate in the U.S. Army Reserve
- Lee McGrath, Executive Director of the Institute for Justice Minnesota Chapter and IJ's Legislative Counsel
The Long Island Lawyers Chapter
May 15, 2014
- Sol Stern, Contributing Editor of City Journal; Manhattan Institute Senior Fellow; and Author of Breaking Free: Public School Lessons and the Imperative of School Choice
- Edward P. Ra, Member of New York State Assembly, 21st District; and Co-Author of the APPLE Plan to Halt the Implementation of Common Core
Total Records: 45
|[ Previous ]|