Are Political Parties Dead?
The Colorado Lawyers Chapter
Start : Wednesday, March 14, 2012 11:45 AM
End : Wednesday, March 14, 2012 1:00 PM
Add To Your Calendar
Le Grand (formerly known as Baurs’ Ristorante)
1512 Curtis Street
Denver, Colorado 80202
- The Honorable Rob Witwer, General Counsel of Southwest Generation and Author of The Blueprint
- Ryan Call, Attorney, Hale Westfall, LLP
Rob Witwer is General Counsel of Southwest Generation, a Colorado-based electrical generation company. A business lawyer by training, he served in the Colorado House of Representatives from June 2005 until January 2009, representing Evergreen and the surrounding areas. In the legislature, his committee memberships included Education, Judiciary, Local Government, Capital Development and Ethics. In 2010, he co-authored the book “The Blueprint: How the Democrats Won Colorado (and Why Republicans Everywhere Should Care)". Witwer earned his law degree from the University of Chicago Law School and a bachelor's degree from Amherst College.
Ryan Call is an attorney with the Denver law firm of Hale Westfall, LLP, where he provides legal counsel and strategic advice to a broad range of corporations and trade associations, tax-exempt non-profits and advocacy organizations, political party committees, candidate and political action committees, and individuals. Call earned a J.D. from DU, an M.B.A. in finance and organizational management and B.A. degrees from CU Boulder.
The cost of the luncheon is $5 for members and $20 for non-members. Please send checks (made payable to The Federalist Society) to Robert Detrick at:
Husch Blackwell, LLP
1050 17th Street
Denver, Colorado 80265
Prepayment must be received no later than March 12. You may also reserve a place for payment at the door by emailing email@example.com. When RSVPing, please state which of the entrees you would prefer:
1) Steak Frite – Herb marinated Colorado’s Best Beef sirloin, maitre d’ butter, pommes frite
2) Nicoise Salad – Seared tuna, heirloom tomatoes, herb dressing, chives, boiled egg, haricots verts, Nicoise olives, mixed greens
3) Le Grand Burger – Colo's Best Beef patty, heirloom tomato, red leaf lettuce, aioli, caramelized onion, Gruyere, pommes frite
4) Pasta Provencal – Pappardelle pasta, artichoke hearts, Nicoise olives, basil, smoked tomato nage