Historic St. Charles County Courthouse
100 N Third Street
Saint Charles, MO 63301
- Judge Raymond Gruender, United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- Judge Zel Fischer, Supreme Court of Missouri
- Judge Daniel Pelikan, 11th Judicial Circuit, State of Missouri
- Alan Pratzel, Chief Disciplinary Counsel, Missouri OCDC
- Steve Ehlmann, St. Charles County Executive (Moderator)
Please join the Federalist Society for a country-music-themed discussion about current issues in legal ethics at the Historic St. Charles County Courthouse. Enjoy an engaging presentation by a distinguished panel of judges and the Chief Disciplinary Counsel of Missouri with a reception to follow.
Click Here to RSVP!
- $15 - Current Federalist Society Members
- $25 - Non-members
- Free admission for students
Pending approval for 2.0 Ethics CLE Hours in Missouri and 1.5 Ethics CLE Hours in Illinois.