Courtyard Burlington Harbor Hotel
25 Cherry Street
Burlington, VT 05401
Has Federalism Gone to Pot?
A Discussion on the Differences Between State and Federal Laws and the Implications for State Marijuana Legalization Efforts
- Senator Peg Flory - Rutland District, Vermont State Senate, Montpelier, VT
- Chloe White - Policy Director, ACLU of Vermont, Montpelier, VT
- Professor Jonathan H. Adler - Case Western Reserve, University School of Law, Cleveland, OH
- Mary Beth Buchanan, Esq. - Partner at Bryan Cave (New York) and Former U.S. Attorney for the Western District of Pennsylvania (2001-2009)
- Thomas A. Little, Esq. (Moderator) - Vermont House of Representatives (1992-2002), Shelburne, VT
Approval for 1.5 Hours CLE credit pending
This event is free of charge.
- Program: 4:30 p.m.
- Reception to follow
Walk-in registrations welcome.