Impact of the 2012 Elections on Labor & Employment Law
Labor & Employment Law Practice Group Teleforum
Elizabeth K. Dorminey, Susan Nettles Han, Wendy Padilla Madden, Tammy D. McCutchen, Matthew C. Muggeridge, Karen Harned
Start : Thursday, November 29, 2012 1:00 PM
End : Thursday, November 29, 2012 2:00 PM
Add To Your Calendar
With Republicans still in control of the U.S. House of Representatives, major labor and employment legislation during President Obama's second term seems less likely. Is enforcement and regulatory activity by federal agencies more likely? Join experts from the Labor & Employment Practice Group as we look into our crystal balls to predict what to expect from the NLRB, EEOC and key DOL agencies over the next four years. We will also discuss how the Affordable Care Act and immigration reform might impact the workplace.
- Mrs. Elizabeth K. Dorminey, Of Counsel, Wimberly Lawson Steckel Schneider & Stine
- Ms. Susan Nettles Han, Associate, Balch & Bingham LLP
- Ms. Wendy Padilla Madden, Counsel, Balch & Bingham LLP
- Ms. Tammy D. McCutchen, Shareholder, Littler Mendelson, P.C.
- Mr. Matthew C. Muggeridge, National Right to Work Legal Defense and Education Foundation, Inc.
- Mrs. Karen R. Harned, Executive Director, National Federation of Independent Business Legal Center
Call begins at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
Teleforum calls are open to all dues paying members of the Federalist Society. To become a member, sign up here. As a member, you should receive email announcements of upcoming Teleforum calls which contain the conference call phone number. If you are not receiving those email announcements, please contact us at 202-822-8138.Related Materials