Start : Monday, October 15, 2012 06:00 PM
End : Monday, October 15, 2012 07:30 PM
Add To Your Calendar
FSU College of Law Advocacy Center
Historic Appellate Courtroom
425 West Jefferson Street
- Major B. Harding, Former Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of Florida
- Richard H. Levenstein, Member of the National Advisory Council of the American Judicature Society
- Chris W. Bonneau, Associate Professor of Political Science, University of Pittsburgh
- Stephen J. Ware, Professor of Law, The University of Kansas School of Law
- Moderated by Donald J. Weidner, Dean and Alumni Centennial Professor, Florida State University, College of Law
Tickets are $10 per person and free for law students.
Limited Seating Available - RSVP Required for All Attendees
Please RSVP to Matt Carson by Wednesday, October 10, 2012 at firstname.lastname@example.org.