Start : Tuesday, March 20, 2012 12:00 PM
End : Tuesday, March 20, 2012 02:00 PM
Add To Your Calendar
National Press Club
529 14th St. NW, 13th Floor
Washington, DC 20045
The U.S. Supreme Court is now ready to hear oral argument in one of the most highly anticipated cases in the modern era, Florida v. U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, a consolidated series of challenges to the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. Our panel of experts will analyze the case and all issues before the Court, including discussion of the constitutionality of the individual mandate provision, severability, coercion and the Medicaid provision, and the implications of the Anti-Injunction Act. Please join us for what promises to be an important preview of these critical issues.
- Prof. Randy E. Barnett, Georgetown University Law Center
- Hon. Walter Dellinger, O'Melveny & Myers
- Prof. Neal K. Katyal, Georgetown University Law Center
- Mr. C. Kevin Marshall, Jones Day
- Moderator: Mr. Stuart Taylor, Jr., Contributing Editor, National Journal and Nonresident Fellow, Brookings Institution
Lunch will be served.
Cost: $20 for members, $25 for non-member
Free for students.
Please register online as space is limited.
Online registration is now closed.