Ethics & Transparency in California’s Courts
San Diego Chapter & Cal Western Chapter
Jon Coupal, Chris Reed, Lorie Zapf, Robert J. Gaglione, Jan Goldsmith, Peter Scheer
Start : Wednesday, March 19, 2008 12:00 PM
End : Wednesday, March 19, 2008 1:30 PM
California Western School of Law
350 Cedar Street, San Diego, CA 92101
Third Floor – Roy Bell Reading Room
- Jon Coupal, President, Howard Jarvis Taxpayers Association
- Chris Reed, Editorial writer, San Diego Union-Tribune
- Peter Scheer, Executive Director, California First Amendment Coalition
- Lorie Zapf, President, San Diego Citizens Against Lawsuit Abuse
- Bob Gaglione, Senior Partner, Gaglione Law Group and former host of Independent Counsel
- Judge Jan Goldsmith (Moderator)
The panel will explore the changing role of states' attorneys general, proposed codes of conduct for Attorney Generals, and transparency of relationships between elected officials, outside counsel, and judges.
Co-Sponsored by the American Tort Reform Association.
ONE HOUR OF ETHICS CLE CREDIT & LUNCH PROVIDED.