Health Care Reform: Is the Massachusetts Model a Cure-All for the Country?
Boston Lawyers Chapter
David B. Rivkin, Jr., Wendy Mariner, Amy Lischko, Timothy Murphy, Nancy Turnbull
Start : Thursday, March 11, 2010 4:30 PM
End : Thursday, March 11, 2010
Omni Parker House Hotel
60 School Street
- Wendy Mariner, Boston Univ. School of Public Health
- Timothy Murphy, Beacon Health Strategies
- David Rivkin, Esq., Baker & Hostettler, LLP
- Nancy Turnbull, Harvard School of Public Health
- Amy Lischko, Pioneer Institute Senior Health Care Fellow, Tufts University, School of Medicine (Moderator)
Building on Pioneer Institute's ongoing studies of the Health Care Reform Act of 2006, a panel of health care and legal experts, including some who were directly involved in crafting and implementing the Massachusetts reform, will discuss how it is or is not working, how applicable it is for federal use, and whether the current federal health care reform proposals under consideration pass constitutional muster.
Please call (617) 449-6699 or e-mail email@example.com to RSVP
This event is free of charge
Co-sponsored with the Pioneer Institute.