Preventing the Next Financial Crisis: Is the Dodd-Frank Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Wise (or Constitutional)?
Boston Lawyers Chapter
Brian P. Brooks, Christopher Barry-Smith, Elizabeth Weyant, Cornelius Hurley, Michael Horn
Start : Wednesday, November 10, 2010 4:30 PM
End : Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Kennedy Room, Omni Parker House Hotel
60 School Street, Boston, Massachusetts
- Brian Brooks, O'Melveny & Myers, LLP
- Christopher Barry-Smith, Assistant Mass. Attorney General
- Prof. Cornelius Hurley, B.U. Banking Law Center
- Elizabeth Weyant, MassPIRG
- Michael Horn, Chairman, Federal Home Loan Bank of New York (Moderator)
Please join us to hear a panel of legal, financial and consumer protection experts, including some who were engaged in the debate surrounding the enactment of Dodd-Frank, discuss whether the new federal Consumer Financial Protection Bureau created by the Dodd-Frank Act will fulfill its goals of preventing the next financial crisis and protecting consumers and whether the CFPB passes constitutional muster.
Please call (617) 449-6699 or e-mail email@example.com to RSVP.
This event is free of charge