Video Viewing of "Bias in the Legal Profession: What Bias?"
The Minnesota Lawyers Chapter
Greg Pulles, Marie Failinger, Roger Magnuson, Peter Swanson, Lee McGrath
Start : Wednesday, April 10, 2013 8:30 AM
End : Wednesday, April 10, 2013 12:00 PM
Meagher & Geer, PLLP
33 South Sixth Street, Suite 4400
Minneapolis, MN 55402
- Greg Pulles, Minneapolis Attorney
- Marie Failinger, Professor of Law at Hamline University School of Law and Editor of Hamline's Journal of Law and Religion
- Roger Magnuson, Partner, Dorsey & Whitney, LLP
- Peter A. Swanson, attorney in private practice and a Judge Advocate in the U.S. Army Reserve
- Lee McGrath, Executive Director of the Institute for Justice Minnesota Chapter and IJ's Legislative Counsel
Two bias credits and one ethics credit of CLE is available for $90.
To RSVP please contact Nicole Concordia at email@example.com or 612-208-9529.