CANCELLED: Voter IDs, Voter Fraud, and Democratic Access: A Debate on Voter Fraud & Voter ID Laws
The Boston Lawyers Chapter
Start : Tuesday, October 30, 2012 4:00 PM
End : Tuesday, October 30, 2012 6:00 PM
Press Room, Omni Parker House Hotel
60 School Street
- John Fund, Columnist, National Review
- Dr. Erin O’Brien, Associate Professor of Political Science, University of Massachusetts
- Rachael Cobb, Ph.D, Associate Professor & Chair, Department of Government, Suffolk University
- Olivier Kozlowski, Esq., Selectman, Town of Mansfield
- David J. Harris, Ph.D (Moderator), Houston Institute for Race & Justice, Harvard University
THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
This event is free of charge.
The debate will begin at 4:00 p.m. A reception will follow.
To RSVP, please call (617) 449-6603 or e-mail email@example.com.