Start : Tuesday, February 21, 2012 04:00 PM
End : Tuesday, February 21, 2012 06:00 PM
Add To Your Calendar
American Enterprise Institute
1150 17th St NW
Washington, DC 20036
Join the Federalist Society and the American Enterprise Institute for a panel discussion of AEI scholar Michael Greve's new book, "The Upside-Down Constitution."
- Michael S. Greve, John G. Searle Scholar, American Enterprise Institute
- Christopher DeMuth, Distinguished Fellow, Hudson Institute
- Rick Hills, Professor, New York University Law School
- Benjamin Wittes, Senior Fellow, Brookings Institution
- Moderator: Hon. Brett Kavanaugh, Judge, U.S. Court of Appeals, D.C. Circuit
If you would like to purchase Michael Greve's new book, please click here.
There is no charge for this event.
Please register online through the American Enterprise Institute's event webpage.