Should Campaign Finance Laws or Disclosure Restrictions Apply to Ballot Measure Campaigns?
Phoenix Lawyers Chaper & Free Speech and Election Law Practice Group
William R. Maurer, Steve Simpson, James Weinstein, Daniel H. Lowenstein, Andy Gordon
Start : Tuesday, October 16, 2007 11:30 AM
End : Tuesday, October 16, 2007 1:00 PM
Add To Your Calendar
The Phoenician Resort
6000 East Camelback Road
Scottsdale AZ 85251
- Bill Maurer, Executive Director Institute for Justice Washington Chapter
- Steve Simpson, Senior Attorney, Institute for Justice
- Andy Gordon, Partner, Coppersmith, Gordon, Schermer, Owns & Nelson PLC
- Professor Daniel Lowenstein, UCLA Law School
- Professor James Weinstein, Amelia Lewis Professor of Constitutional Law, Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law (Moderator)
11:30am to 1:00pm - Registration and Buffet Will Open at 11:00am.
The program will begin promptly at 11:30am.
$35 registration fee, includes hot buffet lunch
$15, additional fee for 1.5 hours CLE credit and materials
$20, registration for students
* Please direct any questions to Kasey Higgins (email@example.com or 480-557-8300).