Spring Social for Lawyers & Law Students Tallahassee Lawyers Chapter Wednesday, March 29, 06:00 PMHarry’s Seafood Bar & Grille
301 South Bronough Street
Tallahassee, FL 32301
**Happy Hour from 6:00 to 7:00**
No RSVP is necessary.
Appetizers (calamari,shrimp, seared ahi tuna, and boudin balls) will be provided to all attendees free of charge!
Judicial Nominations in the Trump Administration: Challenges and Opportunities New Jersey Lawyers Chapter Wednesday, March 29, 06:30 PMMorris Museum
6 Normandy Heights Rd
Morristown, NJ 07960
- Ed Whelan - Presidnt, Ethics and Public Policy Center; Contributor, National Review
ABA Model Rule 8.4(g): The ABA’s New Speech Code for Lawyers? Tallahassee Lawyers Chapter Thursday, March 30, 12:00 PMSecond Judicial Circuit Courthouse
301 South Monroe Street
Tallahassee, FL 32301
- April Farris - Associate at Yetter Coleman LLP (Houston) and former Assistant Solicitor General of Texas
Inaugural Ohio Chapters Conference Friday, March 31, 2017 Friday, March 31, 11:00 AMThe Athletic Club of Columbus
136 E Broad Street
Columbus, OH 43215
Registration is now open for our Inaugural Ohio Chapters Conference. Limited number of discounted student tickets available.
March 31, 2017 DC Luncheon with Scott Pruitt Washington, DC Lawyers Chapter Friday, March 31, 12:00 PMTony Cheng's Restaurant
619 H Street, N.W.
(Gallery Place Metro)
Washington, DC 20007
Join us on March 31 for the Washington, DC Lawyers Chapter Luncheon featuring EPA Administrator Scott Pruitt. The cost is $15 for members of the Society and $20 for non-members.
Lunch with Paul Clement Phoenix Lawyers Chapter Monday, April 03, 12:00 PMWrigley Mansion
2501 East Telawa Trail
Phoenix, AZ 85016
- Paul Clement, Partner, Kirkland & Ellis LLP
- Dominic Draye, Arizona Solicitor General
Nuclear Proliferation?: The Gorsuch Nomination and the Future of Judicial Confirmations Memphis Lawyers Chapter Tuesday, April 04, 11:30 AMCecil C. Humphreys School of Law
1 South Front Street
Memphis, TN 38152
- Grant Everett Starrett, President of the Nashville Lawyers Chapter of the Federalist Society, elaborating on his recent article.
Why The Immigration System Is The Worst Part Of The U.S. Government (And How To Fix It) Sacramento Lawyers Chapter Tuesday, April 04, 12:00 PMChops
1117 11th Street
Sacramento, CA 95818
- Ilya Shapiro, Senior Fellow in Constitutional Studies, Cato Institute & Editor-In-Chief, Cato Supreme Court Review
Judge Gorsuch’s Impact on the Supreme Court Central Kentucky Lawyers Chapter Tuesday, April 04, 12:00 PMWest Sixth Greenroom
109 West Main Street
- Prof. Timothy Meyer - Vanderbilt University Law School; Former clerk for Judge Gorsuch
- Discussion led by John Roach - Ransdell Roach & Royse PLLC
Remedies for the Unaccountable Administrative State Long Island Lawyers Chapter Tuesday, April 04, 06:00 PMThe Davenport Press Restaurant
70 Main Street
Mineola, NY 11501
- Adam J. White - Research Fellow, The Hoover Institution; Contributor to The Weekly Standard