Colonel Gary Brown is the staff judge advocate of the United States Cyber Command.
Col Brown was called to the Nebraska Bar in 1987 and he has since remained a member in good standing. He was commissioned a first lieutenant in the Air Force in November, 1988. Col Brown is married to Joan Culling Brown of Omaha, Nebraska. He and Joan have four sons, Edmund, Andrew, Thomas and Philip
- 1984 B.Sc., University of Central Missouri, Warrensburg, Mo. (magna cum laude)
- 1987 J.D., University of Nebraska College of Law, Lincoln, Nebr.
- 1988 LL.M. (international law), Cambridge University, England
- 1994 Squadron Officer School, Maxwell Air Force Base, Ala. (distinguished graduate)
- 2000 Air Command and Staff College, Maxwell Air Force Base, Ala.
- 2005 Air War College, Maxwell Air Force Base, Ala. (academic distinction
The Federalist Society takes no position on particular legal or public policy issues. The people listed as Experts have spoken or otherwise participated in Federalist Society events, publications, or multimedia presentations. A person's appearance on this list does not imply any other endorsement or relationship between the person and the Federalist Society. All expressions of opinion by an expert are those of the expert.
Cyber Security, National Security and Economic Security
June 28, 2011