Neville Cox LL.B., Ph.D. is a Fellow of Trinity College Dublin and a practising barrister. He is the author of Blasphemy and the Law (2000) and co-author of Sport and the Law (2004). He is also published on a wide variety of topics in law journals and books. He lectures in the areas of tort law, comparative law and sport and the law. He has been a visting professor in the University of San Francisco and in Autumn of 2006 he will be a scholar-in-residence in Washington & Lee University in Virginia. In 2005 he was awarded a Provost's teaching award.
- 2004 Fellow of Trinity College Dublin
- 2002 Called to the Irish Bar
- 1998 Awarded a PhD
- 1993 Graduated from TCD in 1993 with a First Class honours LL.B degree examinations
- 1991 elected a scholar of TCD.
- 1989 - 1998: Department of Law, TCD.
- 1975 - 1989: St Andrews College, Blackrock Co. Dublin
The Federalist Society takes no position on particular legal or public policy issues. The people listed as Experts have spoken or otherwise participated in Federalist Society events, publications, or multimedia presentations. A person's appearance on this list does not imply any other endorsement or relationship between the person and the Federalist Society. All expressions of opinion by an expert are those of the expert.
Indiana - Bloomington Student Chapter
February 16, 2010