The Federalist Society's Professional Responsibility Practice Group presented this panel discussion at the 2006 Annual National Lawyers Convention on November 17, 2006. This panel was published by the Texas Review of Law and Policy in July 2007.
Professional Responsibility: ABA Accreditation Standards for Law Schools
12:00 noon - 1:30 p.m.
- Prof. John S. Baker Jr., Louisiana State University Law Center
- Dean Saul Levmore, University of Chicago Law School
- Prof. Thomas D. Morgan, George Washington University Law School
- Mr. John A. Sebert, Visiting Scholar, American Bar Foundation
- Moderator: Prof. Douglas W. Kmiec, Pepperdine University School of Law