2009 National Lawyers Convention
The following audio and video were recorded on November 12, 2009.
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 12
Civil Rights: Affirmative Action in the Obama Era
3:45 p.m. – 5:15 p.m.
East Room and State Room
- Ms. Shirley J. Wilcher, Executive Director, American Association for Affirmative Action
- Prof. Theodore M. Shaw, Professor of Professional Practice, Columbia University School of Law
- Ms. Linda L. Chavez, Chairman, Center for Equal Opportunity
- Hon. Peter N. Kirsanow, Commissioner, U.S. Commission on Civil Rights
- Moderator: Hon. Carlos T. Bea, U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit