The Administrative Conference, together with The Federalist Society, the American Bar Association's Criminal Justice and Administrative Law and Regulatory Practice Sections, and the American Constitution Society, hosted a workshop entitled "Criminal Law and the Administrative State: Defining and Enforcing Regulatory Crimes". This panel on "Agency Enforcement and Prosecution of Regulatory Crimes" was recorded on May 13, 2014, at the Hart Senate Office Building in Washington, DC.
Panel Two: Agency Enforcement and Prosecution of Regulatory Crimes
- Kate Andrias, Michigan Law
- Matthew S. Axelrod, Cohen Milstein Sellers & Toll, PLLC
- James R. Copland, Manhattan Institute
- Rena Steinzor, University of Maryland Law
- Moderator: Richard A. Bierschbach, Cardozo Law
Hart Senate Office Building