The Federalist Society's Administrative Law Practice Group presented this panel discussion at the 2006 Annual National Lawyers Convention on Saturday, November 18, 2006. This panel will be published by the Chapman Law Review in the winter of 2008.
Administrative Law: Agency Preemption: Speak Softly, But Carry A Big Stick?
11:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Hon. Ronald A. Cass, President, Cass & Associates, PC and Dean Emeritus, Boston University School of Law
- Prof. Thomas W. Merrill, Columbia University School of Law
- Prof. Catherine M. Sharkey, Columbia University School of Law
- Hon. Daniel E. Troy, Sidley Austin and Former Chief Counsel, United States Food & Drug Administration
- Moderator: Hon. Diarmuid F. O'Scannlain, United States Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit