This panel discussion took place on January 4, 2008, at the Federalist Society's 10th Annual Faculty Conference in New York City.
Friday January 4
2:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Panel III: American Law Schools: Envy of the World or General Motors Before the Fall?
Co-Sponsored by the National Association of Scholars
Prof. Paul Campos, University of Colorado School of Law
- Dean John Garvey, Boston College & President-Elect, Association of American Law Schools
- Prof. Maimon Schwarzschild, University of San Diego School of Law
- Prof. George Shepherd, Emory University College of Law
- Dean Rodney Smolla, Washington & Lee School of Law
- Moderator: Judge Frank Easterbrook, United States Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit
Le Parker Meridien Hotel
New York, NY