In this live video webcast, a panel of experts analyzed the decisions of the 2006-07 Supreme Court. The speakers examined the most significant cases and what they mean for lower courts and for American law.
The program will examine such cases as Parents Involved In Community Schools v. Seattle School District No. 1, Morse v. Frederick, Federal Election Commission v. Wisconsin Right to Life, Inc., Gonzales v. Carhart,Wilkie v. Robbins and Hein v. Freedom From Religion Foundation, Inc.
- Prof. Orin Kerr, George Washington University Law School
- Prof. Nelson R. Lund, George Mason University School of Law
- Prof. Neomi Rao, George Mason University School of Law
- Mr. David B. Rivkin, Baker Hostetler
- Mr. Gene C. Schaerr, Winston & Strawn LLP
- Prof. Ilya Somin, George Mason University School of Law
- Moderator: Mr. Dean Reuter, Director of Practice Groups, The Federalist Society
The Federalist Society,