The Federalist Society's International & National Security Law Practice Group presented this panel discussion at the 2006 Annual National Lawyers Convention on Saturday, November 18, 2006. This panel will be published by the Chapman Law Review in the winter of 2008.
International: Are We Over-Lawyering International Affairs?
11:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Prof. Phillip C. Bobbitt, University of Texas School of Law
- Dean John D. Hutson, Franklin Pierce Law Center
- Prof. John C. Yoo, University of California, Berkeley, Boalt Hall School of Law
- Dr. Philip D. Zelikow, Counselor of the Department, U.S. Department of State
- Moderator: Hon. Edwin D. Williamson, Sullivan & Cromwell LLP