Attorneys Fees in Class Actions 11-10-11
Running Time: 01:24:40
[ Full Audio]
The Litigation Practice Group hosted this panel on "Attorneys Fees in Class Actions" on Thursday, November 10, 2011, during the 2011 National Lawyers Convention.
Litigation: Attorneys Fees in Class Actions
3:45 p.m. – 5:15 p.m.
State Room - Overflow: East Room
- Prof. Lester Brickman, Professor of Law, Yeshiva University, Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law
- Prof. Brian T. Fitzpatrick, Associate Professor of Law, Vanderbilt University Law School
- Mr. Theodore H. Frank, Founder, Center for Class Action Fairness
- Dean Alan B. Morrison, Lerner Family Associate Dean for Public Interest/Public Service, The George Washington University Law School
- Mr. Jeffrey S. Jacobson, Partner, Debevoise & Plimpton LLP
- Moderator: Hon. Brett M. Kavanaugh, U.S. Court of Appeals, D.C. Circuit