SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 14
Administrative Law: Breakdown of the Public-Private Distinction: Implications for the Administrative State
10:45 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
- Mr. David Berenbaum, Executive Vice President, National Community Reinvestment Coalition
- Mr. David G. Leitch, Group Vice President and General Counsel, Ford Motor Company
- Prof. J.W. Verret, Assistant Professor of Law, George Mason University School of Law
- Prof. David Zaring, Assistant Professor of Legal Studies and Business Ethics, The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
- Moderator: Hon. Ronald A. Cass, President, Cass & Associates, PC