The Litigation Practice Group hosted this panel on "Business Cases in the Roberts Court: Perception and Reality" on Thursday, November 15, 2012, during the 2012 National Lawyers Convention.
Litigation: Business Cases in the Roberts Court: Perception and Reality
3:45 p.m. – 5:15 p.m.
- Mr. Jeffrey S. Jacobson, Partner, Debevoise & Plimpton LLP
- Prof. Alan B. Morrison, Lerner Family Associate Dean for Public Interest/Public Service, The George Washington University Law School
- Mr. Martin J. Newhouse, President, New England Legal Foundation
- Mr. Mark A. Perry, Partner, Gibson Dunn & Crutcher LLP
- Mr. John Vail, Vice President and Senior Counsel for Constitutional Litigation, Center for Constitutional Litigation, PC
- Moderator: Hon. Don R. Willett, The Supreme Court of Texas