The Federalist Society's Litigation Practice Group presented this panel discussion at the 2008 Annual National Lawyers Convention on November 21, 2008.
12:00 noon - 2:00 p.m.
Litigation: Civil Litigation under the Roberts Court
- Hon. Gregory G. Katsas, Assistant Attorney General, Civil Division, United States Department of Justice
- Mr. Robert S. Peck, Center for Constitutional Litigation
- Mr. Carter G. Phillips, Sidley Austin
- Dr. Roger Pilon, Vice President for Legal Affairs, B. Kenneth Simon Chair for Constitutional Studies, and Director of the Center for Constitutional Studies, Cato Institute
- Hon. Jerry E. Smith, United States Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- Moderator: Hon. Kenneth W. Starr, Dean, Pepperdine University School of Law and former United States Solicitor General