The Fifth Annual Executive Branch Review Conference will examine the changing and often convoluted relationship between the legislative and the executive branches in the United States government. The Conference began with an opening address by Senator Mike Lee and concluded with a closing address by OMB Director Mick Mulvaney.
This panel of the 2017 Executive Branch Review Conference was held at the Mayflower Hotel in Washington, D.C. on May 17, 2017.
Breakout Session: Congressional Oversight of Voting Rights
10:45 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
- Mr. Adam Ambrogi, Program Director, Elections, Democracy Fund Voice
- Mr. Robert Popper, Senior Attorney and Director, Election Integrity Project, Judicial Watch
- Mr. Robert A. Sensenbrenner, General Counsel, Committee on House Administration
- Mr. John Tanner, Former Chief, United States Department of Justice Voting Section
- Moderator: Mr. Will Consovoy, Partner, Consovoy McCarthy Park PLLC
As always, the Federalist Society takes no position on particular legal or public policy issues; all expressions of opinion are those of the speaker.