The Corporations, Secruities & Antitrust Practice Group hosted this panel on "Deregulating the Markets: The JOBS Act" on Thursday, November 15, 2012, during the 2012 National Lawyers Convention.
Corporations: Deregulating the Markets: The JOBS Act
11:45 a.m. – 1:45 p.m.
- Hon. Daniel M. Gallagher, Commissioner, U.S. Securites and Exchange Commission
- Mr. Joseph H. Kaufman, Partner, Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP
- Ms. Joanne T. Medero, Managing Director, BlackRock
- Prof. Robert T. Miller, The University of Iowa College of Law
- Prof. Robert B. Thompson,Peter P. Weidenbruch, Jr. Professor of Business Law ,Georgetown University Law Center
- Moderator: Hon. Frank H. Easterbrook, Chief Judge, U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit