The following audio and video were recorded on April 6, 2011.
Domestic & Legal Issues Arising from American Intervention in Libya 4-6-11
Running Time: 01:37:37
[ Full Audio]
On April 6, 2011, the Fordham Student Chapter of the Federalist Society and the Federalist Society's International & National Security Law Practice Group co-hosted this panel discussion.
- Prof. Andrew Kent, Fordham University School of Law
- Prof. Thomas H. Lee, Fordham University School of Law
- Prof. Robert F. Turner, University of Virginia School of Law
- Moderator: Prof. Eric Jensen, Fordham University School of Law
- Introduction: Mr. Addie Bendory, President, Fordham Student Chapter
Fordham University School of Law
New York, NY