The Federalist Society's Federalism & Separation of Powers Practice Group presented this panel discussion at the 2006 Annual National Lawyers Convention on November 17, 2006. This panel was published by the Georgetown Journal of Law and Public Policy in October 2007.
Federalism: Executive Power in Wartime
9:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
- Prof. Richard A. Epstein, University of Chicago Law School
- Dr. Roger Pilon, Vice President, Legal Affairs, Cato Institute
- Prof. Geoffrey R. Stone, University of Chicago Law School
- Prof. John C. Yoo, University of California, Berkeley, Boalt Hall School of Law
- Moderator: Hon. William H. Pryor Jr., U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit