THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 18
Criminal Law: Expansion of Federal Criminal Power: Too Much or Too Little?
11:45 a.m. – 1:45 p.m.
- Prof. John S. Baker, Jr., Dale E. Bennett Professor of Law, Paul M. Hebert Law Center, Louisiana State University
- Prof. Sara Sun Beale, Charles L.B. Lowndes Professor, Duke University School of Law
- Mr. Bradford A. Berenson, Partner, Sidley Austin LLP
- Mr. Noah D. Bookbinder, Chief Counsel for Criminal Justice, Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate
- Moderator: Hon. Edwin Meese III, Ronald Reagan Distinguished Fellow in Public Policy, Chairman, Center for Legal and Judicial Studies, The Heritage Foundation, and former United States Attorney General
- Introduction: Prof. John G. Malcolm, Distinguished Visiting Practitioner in Residence, Pepperdine University School of Law
The Mayflower Hotel