This panel, Florida and the Future of Trade Policy, was held on February 4, 2017, at the 2017 Florida Chapters Conference at Disney's BoardWalk Inn at the Walt Disney World® Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Florida.
Florida and the Future of Trade Policy
9:00 a.m. – 10:15 a.m.
- Alice Ancona, Director of Global Outreach for the Florida Chamber of Commerce
- Stephen Ezell, Vice President, Global Innovation Policy, Information Technology and Innovation Foundation
- Dr. Thomas Palley, Senior Economic Policy Advisor, AFL-CIO
- Bryan Riley, Jay Van Andel Senior Policy Analyst, Trade Policy, The Heritage Foundation
- Moderator: Judge Jonathan Gerber, Florida Fourth District Court of Appeal
- Introduction: Morgan W. Streetman, Founder and Principal, Streetman Law
- Remarks: Daniel Woodring, Principal Attorney, Woodring Law Firm
Disney's Boardwalk Inn
Lake Buena Vista, FL
Views and opinions expressed by the Federalist Society and its speakers are not necessarily shared with Disney's BoardWalk Inn and Walt Disney World® Resort.