This panel, Government Ethics & Corruption, was held on February 4, 2017, at the 2017 Florida Chapters Conference at Disney's BoardWalk Inn at the Walt Disney World® Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Florida.
Government Ethics and Corruption
10:30 a.m. – 12:00 Noon
- Mr. Nick Cox, Florida Statewide Prosecutor
- Renee Flaherty, Institute for Justice
- Todd Graves, Graves Garrett
- Prof. Matthew Stephenson, Professor of Law, Harvard Law School
- Moderator: Judge Susan Rothstein-Youakim, Florida Second District Court of Appeal
- Introduction: Jefferson Knight, Owner, The Knight Law Firm
Disney's Boardwalk Inn
Lake Buena Vista, FL
Views and opinions expressed by the Federalist Society and its speakers are not necessarily shared with Disney's BoardWalk Inn and Walt Disney World® Resort.