This panel discussion took place on January 9, 2009, at the Federalist Society's 11th Annual Faculty Conference in San Diego.
9:00 a.m. - 10:45 a.m.
Santa Rosa Room
Panel: Guantanamo Bay: The Problem of Judicial Review Post-Boumediene
- Dean Erwin Chemerinsky, University of California, Irvine School of Law
- Prof. Michael Ramsey, University of San Diego School of Law
- Prof. Kyndra Rotunda, Chapman University School of Law
- Prof. Stephen Vladeck, American University Washington College of Law
- Moderator: Prof. Robert Chesney, Wake Forest University School of Law
Hilton San Diego Gaslamp Quarter Hotel
San Diego, CA