Third Annual Western Conference
The following audio and video were recorded on January 24, 2009.
SATURDAY, JANUARY 24
10:15 a.m. - 12:00 noon
Roundtable Discussion: How Comfortably Does Tribal Sovereignty Fit With American Democratic Ideals?
- Prof. Carole Goldberg, UCLA School of Law
- Dan Kolkey, Gibson, Dunn, & Crutcher LLP
- Joe Matel, Legislative Counsel, Senate Judiciary Committee
- Hon. Tom Sansonetti, Holland & Hart LLP
- Prof. Alexander Tallchief Skibine, University of Utah College of Law
- Moderator: Hon. Diarmuid O'Scannlain, U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- Introduction: Eugene B. Meyer, President, The Federalist Society
The Ronald Reagan Presidential Library
Simi Valley, CA
Views and opinions expressed by the Federalist Society are not necessarily shared by the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library.