The following audio and video were recorded on March 8, 2011.
Hydrocracking and Shale Drilling:
A Discussion on Natural Gas Drilling and Its Implications
on the Economy, the Environment and the Law 4-6-11
Running Time: 01:07:03
[ Full Audio]
On March 8, 2011, the Fordham Student Chapter of the Federalist Society hosted this panel discussion on natural gas drilling.
- Peter J. Cambs, The Cambs Law Firm LLP and Senior Litigation Counsel, Parker Waichman Alonso LLP
- Christine A. Fazio, Partner, Carter Ledyard & Milburn LLP
- Michael Joy, Partner, Lipman, Biltekoff & Joy LLP
- Introduction: David Kupfer, Vice President, Fordham Student Chapter
- Introduction: Mr. Addie Bendory, President, Fordham Student Chapter
Fordham University School of Law
New York, NY