2009 National Lawyers Convention
The following audio and video were recorded on November 13, 2009.
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 13
International: International Law: Agreements Between Sovereigns or World Government?
12:00 noon – 2:00 p.m.
- Mr. François-Henri Briard, Supreme Court Attorney (France), Delaporte, Briard & Trichet
- Prof. Oona A. Hathaway, Yale Law School
- Hon. Brian H. Hook, former Assistant U.S. Secretary of State for International Organization Affairs
- Prof. Jeremy A. Rabkin, George Mason University School of Law
- Ms. Laura M. Olson, Senior Counsel, The Constitution Project
- Moderator: Mr. Bret Stephens, Deputy Editorial Page Editor, Foreign Affairs Columnist, The Wall Street Journal