The Federalist Society's Faculty Division hosted a panel discussion that asked "Is IP Property or Government-Conferred Monopoly?" on Friday, January 3, 2014, during the 16th Annual Faculty Conference.
Panel 1: Is IP Property or Government-Conferred Monopoly?
1:00 - 2:45 p.m.
- Prof. Greg Dolin, University of Baltimore School of Law
- Prof. Irina Manta, Hofstra University School of Law
- Prof. David Olson, Boston College Law School
- Prof. Adam Mossoff, George Mason University School of Law
- Moderator: Prof. Randy Barnett, Georgetown University Law Center
Warwick New York Hotel
New York NY