The Federalist Society's Facutly Division hosted this panel on "Judicial Ethics" on Friday, January 6, 2012, during the 14th Annual Faculty Conference.
Panel 3: Judicial Ethics
Location: Palladian Ballroom
- Prof. Charles Geyh, Indiana University Maurer School of Law
- Prof. Stephen Gillers, New York University School of Law
- Hon. A. Raymond Randolph, U.S. Court of Appeals, District of Columbia Circuit
- Prof. Ronald Rotunda, Chapman University School of Law
- Moderator: Hon. Deanell Tacha, Pepperdine University School of Law