The Federalism & Separation of Powers Practice Group hosted this panel on "Meet the New Boss: Continuity in Presidential War Powers" on Thursday, November 10, 2011, during the 2011 National Lawyers Convention.
Federalism: Meet the New Boss: Continuity in Presidential War Powers
3:45 p.m. – 5:15 p.m.
Grand Ballroom - Overflow: Chinese Room
- Prof. Martin S. Flaherty, Leitner Family Professor of International Human Rights Law, and Co-Founding Director of the Leitner Center for International Law and Justice, Fordham Law School
- Mr. Andrew C. McCarthy, National Review Institute
- Prof. Michael D. Ramsey, University Professor, University of San Diego School of Law
- Prof. John C. Yoo, Professor of Law, University of California, Berkeley Boalt Hall School of Law
- Moderator: Dr. John C. Eastman, Henry Salvatori Professor of Law & Community Service; Founding Director of the Center for Constitutional Jurisprudence and former Dean, Chapman University School of Law