THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 18
Intellectual Property: Minimizing Risk and Maximizing Reward: IP as Regulatory Policy or Property Right?
2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Prof. Richard A. Epstein, Laurence A. Tisch Professor of Law, New York University School of Law
- Prof. Brett M. Frischmann, Yeshiva University, Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law
- Prof. Mark F. Schultz, Southern Illinois University School of Law
- Prof. Gigi Sohn, President and Founder, Public Knowledge
- Moderator: Hon. Paul R. Michel (ret.), United States Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit
The Mayflower Hotel