The Environmental Law & Property Rights Practice Group hosted this panel on "Property Rights: The Forgotten Spark of the Arab Spring" on Saturday, November 12, 2011, during the 2011 National Lawyers Convention.
Environmental Law: Property Rights: The Forgotten Spark of the Arab Spring
10:45 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
State Room - Overflow: Senate Room
- Mr. Hernando de Soto, President, Institute for Liberty and Democracy
- Prof. Steven J. Eagle, Professor of Law, George Mason University School of Law
- Prof. John D. Echeverria, Professor of Law and Acting Director Environmental Law Center, Vermont Law School
- Prof. Donald J. Kochan, Professor of Law, Chapman University School of Law
- Moderator: Hon. Jerry E. Smith, U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit