FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 13
Financial Services: Re-Privatization of the Financial Sector
12:00 noon – 2:00 p.m.
- Mr. John A. Allison, Chairman, BB&T Corporation and Distinguished Professor of Practice, Wake Forest University School of Business
- Prof. William Black, Associate Professor of Economics and Law, University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law
- Mr. Alex J. Pollock, Resident Fellow, American Enterprise Institute
- Mr. Andrew J. Redleaf, Founding Partner and Chief Executive Officer, Whitebox Advisors LLP
- Moderator: Hon. Jerry E. Smith, U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit