The Federalist Society's Corporations Practice Group presented this panel discussion at the 2006 Annual National Lawyers Convention on November 18, 2006. This panel was published by Transactions: The Tennessee Journal of Business Law in May 2007.
Corporations: Regulatory Double-Dipping
11:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Hon. Paul S. Atkins, Commissioner, Securities & Exchange Commission
- Dr. Michael S. Greve, American Enterprise Institute
- Hon. Deborah Platt Majoras, Chairman, Federal Trade Commission
- Hon. Eugene Scalia, Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher and Former Solicitor, United States Department of Labor
- Moderator: Hon. Jerry E. Smith, United States Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit