SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 20
Telecommunications: Rewriting the Telecomm Act: Has the Time Come?
10:45 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
- Introduction: Hon. Robert M. McDowell, Federal Communications Commission
- Address: Hon. Thomas J. Tauke, Executive Vice President of Public Affairs, Policy and Communications, Verizon Communications, and former U.S. Representative, Iowa
- Mr. Shawn H. Chang, Majority Counsel, Communications and Technology Policy, United States House of Representatives Committee on Energy and Commerce
- Ms. Parul P. Desai, Policy Counsel, Consumers Union
- Ms. Maureen K. Ohlhausen, Partner, Wilkinson, Barker, Knauer, LLP
- Mr. Howard W. Waltzman, Partner, Mayer Brown LLP
- Moderator: Hon. David B. Sentelle, United States Court of Appeals, D.C. Circuit
The Mayflower Hotel