The following audio was recorded on November 19, 2010.
Financial Services Panel: The Constitutionality of the Dodd-Frank Financial Services Reform Act
12:00 noon – 2:00 p.m.
- Hon. C. Boyden Gray, Gray & Schmitz LLP, and former U.S. Ambassador to the European Union
- Prof. Ronald M. Levin, Henry Hitchcock Professor of Law, Washington University in St. Louis School of Law
- Hon. Peter J. Wallison, Arthur F. Burns Fellow in Financial Policy Studies, American Enterprise Institute
- Prof. Arthur E. Wilmarth, Jr., Professor of Law, The George Washington University Law School
- Moderator: Hon. Carlos T. Bea, United States Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
The Mayflower Hotel