The Criminal Law & Procedure Practice Group hosted this panel on "The Foreign Corrupt Practices Act" on Friday, November 16, 2012, during the 2012 National Lawyers Convention.
Criminal Law: The Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
12:00 noon – 2:15 p.m.
- Hon. Lanny A. Breuer, Assistant Attorney General, U.S. Department of Justice
- Mr. Mark F. Mendelsohn, Partner, Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP
- Hon. Michael B. Mukasey, Partner, Debevoise & Plimpton and Former U.S. Attorney General
- Hon. George J. Terwilliger III, Partner, Morgan Lewis & Bockius LLP
- Moderator: Hon. William H. Pryor Jr., U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit